Perfectly positioned on an elevated 608m2 allotment within the sought after Greenmeadows Estate and overlooking the Bulimba Creek Parklands, this wonderful family retreat offers a versatile combination of modern Living and personal spaces.
Situated on quiet, tree-lined street and surrounded by quality homes, Offering multiple living and entertaining area's spread over two expansive levels, this home provides immediate family appeal.
The Upper Level comprises:
* 4 Spacious Bedrooms with new Carpet.
* Modern Bathroom
* Large Modern Kitchen with Asko appliances, lots of Bench space and a huge Walk-in Pantry.
* Open Plan Lounge and Dining room with Polished Timber Floors opening to Front Balcony to catch the morning Sun.
* Large Rear Deck taking in views of the Backyard and Pool and the adjacent Parklands,
The Lower Level Comprises:
* Master Suite or Guest Suite with attached Bathroom
* Large Rumpus or Family room
* Separate Study
* Double Lockup Garage with remote control Doors.
* Covered Outdoor Patio beneath the Deck.
Special Features include:
* Sparkling In-ground Pool
* Solar Electricity & Solar Hot Water
* Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
* Beautiful Polished Timber Floors
* Family sized Yard
The property would suit a variety of family needs, and is close to Public Transport with easy access to Citipointe Christian School and in the Catchment for Cavendish Road High School. Enjoy the Bulimba Creek Parklands & Walkways.
Located just short walk to Pacific Golf Course and Metropol Shopping Centre. 5 minutes drive to Carindale Shopping Centre & the Gateway Motorway for express access to Brisbane Airport, and the Gold & Sunshine Coasts
A WORD FROM THE SELLERS
Things I love about our house 27 Bridle St -
* The views! It doesn’t matter which window you look out of, the views are stunning.
* Christmas lunches with our family on the back deck;
* Having a cuppa or a coldie on the deck and watching the kids play in the pool;
* Backyard cricket test matches;
* We love the way the house seems to stretch - we’ve had kids’ parties, sleepovers, extended family dinners, relatives staying from overseas - and the house never feels cramped or crowded;
* The way the house is designed to make the most of summer breezes - it never gets too hot;
^ Family movie nights in the rumpus;
* The bedrooms are so big, light and airy
* Being able to walk to the golf course and coffee shops;
* Taking our daily walk around the parks at the end of the street
* Watching the sunrise and sunset from the deck;
* Reading the paper on the front verandah in winter - it’s such a lovely sunny spot.
We have loved 27 Bridle St ... we know you will too !!
P: 07 3398 9651
M: 0411 446 137